Monday, November 16, 2009

The past week or so....

I've finally begun to plan trips to Paris (this weekend) Italy and Madrid. It's been hard for me to even think about leaving London, so I've been dragging my feet to plan trips until I found out that a round trip plane ticket is around £35. No kidding. I nearly peed my pants when I checked the airfare rates online. For three days in Paris including airfare and a hotel I'll be spending £80. You couldn't get to Portland for that cheap!



These are my flatmates (minus Aaron) at karaoke night at the local Tommy MacFlynns. I gave in and got up for a song, then found out later that it was a competition! Apparently it has been going on weekly for a while and all of the finalists compete in one night for a monetary prize. By some fluke my name was called as a finalist, and the final competition is tonight but, as my luck has it, I just got strep throat. : P Guess I wasn't meant to be karaoke queen.







This would be the ugliest building if it weren't lit in red.




The London Eye


I love the lines of this photo, such a perfect composition.



This one too



A romantic night at home by myself.








No comments:

Post a Comment